At Audit Data Analytics we don’t just develop the ADA application. We have 12+ years of concentrated experience providing expert solutions for auditors and accounting data analytics practitioners. We provide more than advice. We build custom-made applications for auditors just like you that can inject much greater efficiency into your work processes.
To discuss your needs and how we can help you best, please contact Director of Professional Services, Donna Ellis, at (864) 625-2171 and/or email@example.com.
Whether you are an external auditor dealing with data from a multitude of client or an internal auditor dealing with repetitive analytics and ever-changing data from new business sources our Excel solutions will blow you away! Your data comes in Excel. You want your results in Excel. We can make it all happen for you at the touch of a button…in Excel.
We build our Excel solutions in Python. We don’t just write VBA; we write applications that write VBA. This allows us to collect data seamlessly from various Excel files and make new macro-enabled Excel workbooks that do complex tasks that you want done. These can be finished products themselves or be part of larger picture Business Intelligence solution.
From impressive data wrangling, automated audit analytics, sampling solutions and business intelligence graphics, we can do it all! Check out our Custom Excel Solutions page!
Audit Analytics. Fast. We can usually turn around a set of analytics in just one week. There is no better way to measure the cost/benefit of data analytics than to try it and see. Just send us your data and we’ll do the rest. We will analyze it for as many fraud and problematic error scenarios as possible. We can assess if you have a need for additional data or are missing data.
Once we have run these ad hoc one-time analytics, we can arrange to report updated results to you on a recurring basis. On a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis, we will acquire up-to-date data from you and supply you with new results for the analytics. We will even include Power BI graphs so you can track trends over time! There is no internal system for you to manage and no capital investment is required. Just ship us the data at the regularly scheduled time.
Statistical Audit Sampling Consulting
At Audit Data Analytics we can:
- Help you assess your data and sample planning issues to determine the best, most statistically sound approach to meet your sampling objectives
- Provide training and support to make you more confident and proficient auditor when it comes to statistical audit sampling
- Conduct computer simulations that can mathematically assess the goodness of a sampling approach with the technical efficacy that can stand up in a court of law
A professional M.S. statistician and an expert in statistical audit sampling, Kurt Johnson has:
- Advised hundreds of clients since 2009 on correct and best practices in practical applications
- Developed the ADA software application’s statistical sampling modules
- Written publications on Attribute, Monetary Unit and Variable sampling techniques and best practices
- Conducted presentations, lectures and workshops teaching and explaining the intricacies of audit sampling to audit professionals
- Created innovative statistical approaches to performance audit sampling planning geared toward the assurance of finding exceptions
- Rendered expert advice to clients on IRS sampling rules for tax audits and successfully negotiated with the IRS on their behalf
At Audit Data Analytics we are committed to delivering world-class excellence in customer service and want to assist you in getting the most out of ADA. If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
- Need help solving a problem? Writing an equation? Writing a script?
- Want to train and learn as you go instead of a boring training course?
We have two plans:
- Enterprise Support: Pay an annual fee and get support for all your users
- Pay-Per-Problem (PPP) Support: Pay as you go one problem at a time
Check out our Help Desk Support page for all the details!