New in ADA Pro 3.1
Summary Statistics – Generate summary statistics for your numeric and date columns. Statistics include calculations like min and max for numeric columns as well as earliest date and day of week functionality for date columns.
Monetary Unit Sampling – Includes state-of-the-art evaluation and estimation techniques for the Mean-Per-Unit (MPU) and MPU Bootstrap estimators that produce the tightest and most correct confidence intervals as well as a new planning option to specify a desired sample size.
Performance Improvements – ADA is now even faster than before, particularly when working with large datasets.
Viewer Improvement – Numbers now have separators to make them easier to read.
- ADA is audit software developed and designed by practitioners with 10+ years of experience consulting in audit analytics.
- Our software is really intended to be an easy-to-learn tool that integrates well with Excel and users of Excel. Our software augments your capabilities in Excel. You put the data in. Do what you need to do that you can’t do in Excel. Put the results back in Excel and keep on trucking.
- Your knowledge of Excel carries over because all relevant functions in Excel are available in ADA. Need to get the age difference in days between two dates not counting weekends? We have the Excel function for that (networkdaysintl). We also have other useful functions that are not in Excel such as a fuzzy match similarity function (LevenshteinSimilarity).
- Since you don’t have to learn dozens of strange new functions, you only have to learn how to navigate fewer than 20 dialog boxes to be able to do EVERYTHING.
- Like other audit analytics software, it can handle millions of records and perform operations that cannot be done in Excel.
- Audit Sampling
- Fuzzy Joins and Fuzzy Duplicates
- It also more easily performs operations that can be done in Excel: Appending (copy/paste), Filtering, Summarizing (pivot tables), Sorting, Exact Joins (VLookup) and Exact Duplicates (conditional formatting).
- The development future of ADA is extremely bright! Developed entirely in Python, ADA is on the precipice of being extended into the advanced world of data science and AI techniques.
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit)
- 1GB free hard drive space
- Administrator rights to install
Need help installing or using ADA? Please contact us!
|Expiration||Lasts for 1 year.|
|Limit||Limited in the number of activations. Up to 1 activation allowed.|